The Ultimate Dark Period Course
WORK IN PROGRESS. Don’t expect the full course by taking it now.
Have you ever wondered if polyphasic sleeping is healthy? It’s a perfectly reasonable question to ask, because you’re changing the rhythm of your body so drastically. And the ugly truth is that it may not be healthy unless you take the right precautions, namely that you ensure a healthy circadian stability by utilizing a intact dark period.
My name is Crimsonflwr, and I’m one of the people who started the idea of having a dark period. Back in the early days of the community, it was common practice to use red glasses to block out blue and green light around 1 to 2 hours before the main SWS core, but literally no-one even considered using them after you wake up from the core. I got the idea for the dark period by making a correlation between plants and lighting conditions, and after researching the topic thoroughly came to the conclusion that the whole approach to polyphasic sleeping needed to change in order to make sure that people stay healthy even when they change their schedules. In this course, you will also learn the background for this information and will be able to understand the importance of maintaining a good circadian health.
The following topics will be discussed thoroughly in this course:
– The circadian rhythm; what it is, what affects it and why you need to consider it.
– What the dark period is with general information around it.
– How to schedule dark periods around polyphasic schedules.
– What products you can buy to help establish a good dark period.
– What software you can use to filter out blue and green light from electronical devices.
– An ultimate beginner-friendly light filtering calculator that you can use to see if your current light filtering setup is sufficient.
– Some issues that come with a dark period and how to overcome them.
– Finding out how to determine the peak times for sleep by using the three noons.
– How to stop being a slave to your body and shift the circadian rhythm according to your will.
By taking this course, you will learn essential do’s and dont’s about polyphasic sleep that will help you stay healthy even when altering your sleep pattern in such a radical way as polyphasic sleep allows! The course will be packed with videos, pictures, tools and more to help you learn better!
Main author: Crimsonflwr
Course last updated: 19 April 2020